The Patrick & Henry Community College Foundation is a not-for-profit foundation organized under Virginia law and is fiscally and organizationally separate from the college.
The mission of the Foundation is to enhance community awareness of Patrick & Henry Community College; to secure private contributions, bequests, and donations; and to account for, manage, and help appreciate monies or property submitted to the Foundation.
The Foundation's vision is to make Patrick & Henry Community College an invaluable resource to those in our community by providing an affordable, quality education, in turn, creating an educated workforce that will help our community grow.
Goals & Objectives
Funds received by the Foundation are distributed to advance the mission and goals of Patrick & Henry Community College. Foundation activities and support include but are not limited to:
- Support the programs of P&HCC and help enhance the quality of education
- Help foster better public understanding of the college and secure wider participation in cultural and community activities
- Encourage potential students to attend the community's college
- Raise support needed for students that cannot be funded by public money
- Provide a means of perpetual trusteeship of capital funds donated to the college by individuals or organizations for programs or activities of benefit to the college and its community
- Develop special capital projects and facilities
- Raise support for special projects relating to the college that cannot be funded by public money
Board of Directors
Chair: Ron Haley
Vice Chair: Scott Prillaman
Treasurer: Carolyn Shough
Secretary: Margie Eason
Executive Director: Tiffani Underwood
Pamela J. Allen John Gregory, III
Jim Beckner Dr. Greg Hodges
Smith Chaney Kevn Laine
Gene Clark Karen Parker
Gary Collins Warren Rodger, Jr.
Donna Dillard Miyana Smith
Len Dillon Sebrena Smith
Lisa France David Swisher
Linda Gale Courtney Williams
Virginia Hamlet Larry Ryder
J.D. Lester Eliza Severt
Nancy Moore Carol Hooker Stermer
William J. Pannill Max Wingett